Learning Community Sites
Learning Communities are offered in various sites throughout Wisconsin each fall and spring semester. Community sites are determined based on requests from prospective students. Sites are posted at our Web page once they are determined. Please click on Community Sites to see current site locations. If you are interested in having a Learning Community in your area, please contact our office at 608.785.5409; 1.877.812.7270
ME-PD Learning Communities sites are planned to begin Fall 2015 in the following cities and towns throughout Wisconsin:
Face-to-Face (Fall 2015)
Fond du Lac, Madison, Sparta/Tomah
Dates: August 15-16, September 19-20, October 17-18
*November 7-8 & December 5-6
Blended (Fall 2015)
Rhinelander, Hudson, **La Crosse
Dates: August 15-16, *November 7-8 & additional face to face
meeting date TBD by each community at August meeting
Online (Summer 2015)
Anticipated start date: June 22
*November 7-8 are the dates for the annual November Conference held at UW-La Crosse
** La Crosse site for Elementary Level instructors currently teaching in the La Crosse School District only
- Have a group of interested individuals in our program? We will bring a Learning Community to your location.
Please contact us toll free at 877-812-7270
- If you have an idea for a specialized Learning Community - PLC, RtI, Technology, Curriculum Development, or another idea.....We'll build a Learning Community for you!
- Registration is limited to 40 degree seeking students.
- Please view our Informational Webcast and Overview video which will give you an overview of the program, information on admissions, expenses, financial aid and answers to your questions.
- Now Accepting Applications for Summer and Fall 2015!
La Crosse, WI ,
Courses are delivered primarily online, combining face-to-face weekend sessions at the beginning and end of each semester.
The community meets five times a year for face-to-face program delivery with teaching and learning in an online community continuing throughout the year. Check with us about bringing a Learning Community location to you! 877.812.7270
Blended face-to-face and online delivery frees more weekends for other commitments!
An online learning environment allows flexibility – learn in the comfort of your home, during times & days convenient for you!
- 5 Semester Online Program combined with 2 summer institutes for 1 week
- The ME-PD Online Program is approved in the following states:
AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MS, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC,
ND, NH, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WV, WA, WI, WY.
- Summer 2015: Start date - June 22; Summer Institute - July 20-24; End date - August 14
- Fall 2015 and 2016: November Conference UW-L