Enjoy the benefits of your Master of Education-Professional Development Degree (ME-PD) throughout your career.
- Financial Rewards
- Teaching Effectiveness
- Building your support network
- Earn your master's degree early in your career and earn a higher return on your investment.
- No need to reduce your current earnings; work full-time while earning your ME-PD in two years...the schedule is challenging, rewarding, yet flexible.
- No need to stress your budget! Financial aid is readily available. You can amortize the cost over time.
- Reduce your taxes! Any non-reimbursed tuition and expenses can become a tax write-off.
- Give yourself a raise! In most cases, your salary will be higher which affects other benefits over your teaching career.
- Your degree works for you in retirement! Retirement salary is based upon your 3 highest earning years; your degree increases the amounts considered*
*Check with your benefits coordinator or school district regarding your situation.
- Change the way you teach! Reach more students and have more impact on them with our innovative program.
- Learn today! Apply tomorrow! You take practical content to the classroom immediately.
- The constructivist and reflective format helps you fill gaps and focuses on the areas where you want to improve your practice.
- Create your Professional Development Plan and more clearly define: Who are you are as a teacher? What is important to your practice? How do you want to improve?
- Working in community with other professional educators builds on the knowledge, experience and feedback from other members, creating a more rich and dynamic learning environment.
Benefits of Building Your Support Network
- Our program can come to you! Look for a location near you on our website. It is designed for the specific needs of adult learners. Flexible scheduling lets you meet your family and career demands.
- Our program seeks and values your point of view! Customize your curriculum to meet self-directed needs in a supportive environment.
- Our program enriches the learning experience through collaboration. Develop a network of professional educators to support your practice.
- Experiential learning - it is hands on, practical, and makes learning fun.
- Memebership in the Master Teachers Community!