- Earn your master's degree early in your career and earn a higher return on your investment.
- No need to reduce your current earnings; work full-time while earning your ME-PD in two years...the schedule is challenging, rewarding, yet flexible.
- No need to stress your budget! Financial aid is readily available. You can amortize the cost over time.
- Reduce your taxes! Any non-reimbursed tuition and expenses can become a tax write-off.
- Give yourself a raise! In most cases, your salary will be higher which affects other benefits over your teaching career.
- Your degree works for you in retirement! Retirement salary is based upon your 3 highest earning years; your degree increases the amounts considered*
*Check with your benefits coordinator or school district regarding your situation.
The comprehensive format of the ME-PD Learning Community Program allowed me to complete my degree in two years. This was very attractive to me and very economical in terms of the value of my time. I was also able to progress financially at my school district in a way that helped meet the needs of my family. Pay increase wasn't delayed as it might have been in a more protracted program.